The Q-BoxTwist, lock.
Meet the Q-Box™
The watertight, industrial-grade junction box that installs four times faster.
The Q-Box™ installs four times faster than other competitive products on the market. It is a durable junction box that is UL Certified for wet locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a pre-installed gasket, pre-installed installation screw and no assembly screws needed, the Q-Box™ has been strategically engineered to save time and increase installation efficiency. And, its 19.5 cubic inch volume gives you more space to do your work!
- Installs four times faster
- Captive, pre-installed gaskets
- No assembly screws needed
- Available with a pre-installed mounting screw
- FicientLock™ system: twist, lock, watertight
- ETL Listed for wet or damp locations, U.S. and Canada
- 19.5 cubic inch volume means more space to work
- Four 3/4" non-metallic conduit hubs; two left open for long runs
- Inboard and outboard mounting options
- Patented. Made in America.
Environmental and Safety
- Suitable for wet or damp locations, IP69K
- ETL Listed, Certified to UL 5A, CAN/CSA 22.2 #62.1
- For use only on walls, ceilings or concrete floors
- For use only with non-metallic conduit
Product Information & Part Numbers
- Non-metallic, high-performance polycarbonate and high temp-rated gasket
- 2 1/8" height
- 4 1/2" diameter
- 19.5 cubic inches
- Accepts 3/4" O.D. PVC, non-metallic conduit; two left open for long runs
- 15 per box, or 96 per box
- Ceiling, wall or surface mount
- Ships with or without a pre-installed 9-15 x 2" shield coated hex head screw with washer
- 4 additional outboard mounting locations
Part Numbers (sold separately)
(pre-installed screw included)
(pre-installed screw not included)