The Q-Lux: New ConstructionThe LED built for anything you throw its way.
The infamous watertight LED built for the harshest environments.
Bring it on, power washers. The Q-Lux™ has been engineered to power through the harshest environments, all while being installed in mere minutes. The innovative heat sink was expertly designed to dissipate all heat, giving it 54,000 hours of life at 1200 lumens—consistently. The lighting for your new construction project just got a whole lot tougher.
- Easily locks in the Q-Box™ using FicientLock™ technology. Simply twist and lock and it's watertight!
- Withstands high temperatures: 54,000 hours of life at 60⁰C (140⁰F) ambient
- ETL Listed for wet or damp locations, U.S. and Canada
- Compatible with Q-Box™ or universal LED available
- Direct wire – no socket needed
- Pressure washable. IP69K-rated to withstand power washing at 1450 PSI with 176° F water from four inches away
- Dimmable to 0%
- Consistent 1200 lumens with 12W LED
- Patented. Made in America.
Environmental and Safety Ratings
- Suitable for wet or damp locations
- ETL Listed, Certified to UL Std. 1598, CAN/CSA 22.2 #250.0
- For use only with non-metallic conduit
Product Information & Part Numbers
- 1200 lumens at 500K, wide beam with low glare
- 4.19" height
- 4.5" width
- 12 watts
- 54,000 hours of life
- Indoor/outdoor wet and hose down applications at -40° C/-40° F to 60° C/140° F
- 120V, 12W and continuous dimming capability with most dimmers
- 15 per box
- 5 years, 54,000 hours
Part Numbers (sold separately)
|New Construction 5000K Q-Lux™||QX1205C|
|New Construction 2700k Q-Lux™||QX1202C|